- As of now, school will be closed until April 20, 2020.
- Please make sure your child is signing into their teacher’s Google Classroom and clicking on the assignment posted as Attendance. Attendance will be taking daily from 9:00 – 10:00 am. Once logged on to your teacher’s Google Classroom, there will be a question posted at 9:00 am that your child will need to answer and submit. Once it is submitted the teacher will receive the response. The response will be dated and time-stamped. The question will be posted at 9:00 am and closed at 10:00 am. After 10:00 am, you can still answer the attendance question but your child will be marked late.
- Teachers are available for help with any questions or concerns Monday through Friday via Google Classroom from 9:00 – 12:00 pm while we are closed. You can also email teachers.
- If you still haven’t picked up your child’s books in order for them to complete their homework, the school will be open this week only from 8:00 – 12:00 pm until Thursday March 19. The building will be closed on Friday and afterwards until April 20th.
- This week all our students can go to their local public schools to pick up grab and go meals. So far, this is for this week only, not sure if it will be extended.
- Report Card Conferences are cancelled for Friday March 20th. As soon as the Superintendent’s Office finalizes how to distribute report cards you will be informed.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND COOPERATION WHILE WE ARE LEARNING TOGETHER HOW TO NAVIGATE THROUGH ONLINE LEARNING. PLEASE CONTINUE TO CHECK THE SCHOOL WEBSITE FOR UPDATES. WE ARE HERE TO HELP! CONTINUE TO CALL THE SCHOOL THIS WEEK OR EMAIL US WITH ANY QUESTIONS.