- Please click below for important information from our PDHP Counselor, Mrs. Pinto. In addition, Mrs. Pinto is sharing information on soup kitchens and medical assistance if it is needed.
- We are excited to announce Morning Prayer Live!, our daily prayer service with Deacon Matt Halbach, PhD, Executive Director of Catechesis. In these 10-minute live sessions, we will encounter and share Christ during these difficult times.
Tune in every day, Monday-Friday, at 9 a.m. EDT.
If you’re unable to view these events live, a recording will be posted to Sadlier Religion’s YouTube page at
- Acceptable Use Policy Reminder: Distance Learning
All students and parents of Salve Regina Catholic Academy are reminded that the Acceptable Use Policy for the 2019/2020 school year is in full effect for the duration of our distance learning protocol. Students and parents may view the full policy in their handbook under 2018-2019 Addendum or online on the school website, but are reminded of the following:
It is the policy of the Catholic Academies and Parish Schools within the Diocese of Brooklyn that technology be used to support learning and enhance instruction. Technology will be used in a responsible, efficient, ethical, and legal manner, consistent with the moral teachings of the Roman Catholic Church.
Students will not:
• Use technology to harass, threaten, deceive, intimidate, offend, embarrass, or annoy any individual.
• Post, publish, reproduce, or display any defamatory, inaccurate, violent, abusive, profane, or sexually oriented material. Users must not use obscene, profane, lewd, vulgar, rude, or threatening language. Users must not knowingly or recklessly post false information about any persons, students, staff or any other organization.
• Use a photograph, image, video, or likeness of any student(s), or employee(s) without express permission of that individual and/or of the principal.
• Create any site, post any photo, image, or video of another except with express permission of that individual and/or of the principal.
• Harm the goodwill and reputation of the school/academy or system in the community.
Violation of this policy in whole or in part may result in any or all of the following and will be issued at the discretion of the Catholic Academy/Parish School principal:
• Loss of use/privileges of school/academy technology.
• Disciplinary action including, but not limited to suspension, and/or legal action by the school/academy, civil authorities, and/or other involved parties.
• Compensation for damages, both physical and punitive, incurred due to actions in violation of this AUP.
Continue to stay safe and healthy!!!