Dear SRCA Families,
Remember tomorrow we begin the process of picking up personal items and dropping off textbooks. See the schedule below.
A table will be set up on the mezzanine and parents will come with their child’s returned materials. You will receive a plastic bag where you will place the textbooks inside. In turn, you will receive a plastic bag with your child’s personal belongings.
Upon arrival, make sure of the following…
- Everyone should wear a Mask and Gloves while picking up materials, if the person picking up the materials does not have on a mask and gloves, no materials will be given.
- Only one person allowed in the designated area at a time
- After receiving the materials, the parent immediately leaves the school.
I am aware that some parents have children in multiple grade levels and will wonder if they can come and pick up their children’s belongings in one scheduled pick up time. Unfortunately, the answer is no because teachers are also scheduled at different times to come in the building to clean out their classrooms and prepare your child’s personal items for pick up. We still have to adhere to social distancing protocols and to ensure everyone is staying safe and healthy. I apologize for any inconvenience this will cause.
Report Card Distribution
On your scheduled day of pick up, you will also receive a copy of your child’s report card for the year if all financials are paid in full. In addition, you will be able to see your child’s report card on OptionC on Tuesday June 23rd.
Pick Up Schedules of Personal Items and Returning Materials
Tuesday June 23rd
- Nursery and Prekindergarten from 9:00 – 11:00 am
- Grade 1 from 12:00 – 2:00 pm
Wednesday June 24th
- Grade 2 from 9:00 – 11:00 am
- Grade 3 from 12:00 – 2:00 pm
Thursday June 25th
- Grade 4 & 5 from 9:00 – 12:30 pm
Friday June 26th
- Grade 6 & 7 from 9:00 – 12:30 pm