The Mission of Salve Regina Catholic Academy is to provide a Catholic education with strong Christian formation that promotes individual academic excellence and ensures the future success of all students.
Salve Regina Catholic Academy provides quality education in the Roman Catholic tradition to students of all faiths through development of spirit, mind and body. Partnering with parents and guardians, we are committed to academic excellence and the formation of Christian values.
Students are encouraged to be respectful, to achieve academically at their greatest potential, to recognize and respect cultural differences, as they strive to develop a personal relationship with God and a commitment to serving others. To become true Christians who serve God and others.
Salve Regina Catholic Academy is committed to educating children, from pre-school through grade 8, in an environment animated by the Gospel that promotes character, compassion, and community service. With a foundation of academic excellence, we focus on the development of each student to his or her individual potential. Classes and activities are offered that promote academic, athletic, artistic and spiritual growth. We welcome students of all racial, ethnic, cultural and religious backgrounds and foster respect and true concern in each member of our school community.
Salve Regina is the Academy for you and your children if you are interested in:
- Instruction in Religion and moral values.
- An education that stresses Christian doctrine.
- Structured educational environment.
- Open communication between teachers and parents.
- An atmosphere where children and parents are treated with respect.
Education is an investment in your children’s future
- Only you can decide if investing in your children’s future is worth it.
- Catholic education will require sacrifice, but aren’t your children worth the sacrifice?
- Investigate further: Catholic Education may not cost as much as you think.