June is around the corner which means this school year is soon coming to an end. Below is a list of important dates in June for Nursery through 7th grade.
- Friday, June 12th: Last of instruction for Nursery, Prekindergarten and Kindergarten students
- Monday, June 15th: Kindergarten Virtual Graduation
- **Tuesday, June 16th: Last day of instruction for grades 1-7
- **Wednesday, June 17th: Virtual Events for Grades 1-8 (details to follow at a later date)
- **Thursday, June 18th: Faculty Day
- **Friday, June 19th: Prayer Service for faculty, staff, parents, and students (details to follow at a later date)
**EVEN THOUGH THE LAST DAY OF INSTRUCTION IS ON TUESDAY JUNE 16TH, ATTENDANCE MUST BE TAKEN FOR THE ENTIRE WEEK!!
The third trimester is quickly ending as well. We are giving students the opportunity this upcoming week, Monday June 1st to Friday June 5th to complete ALL missing assignments. Late assignments will not be accepted after Friday June 5th!! Please check your child’s google classroom and go to the “Classwork” tab. There click on “View your Work” to get a list of assignments completed and not completed. This can be done for each class. All work should be reviewed and handed in. Please use this opportunity to your advantage.
Live instructional classes are still scheduled for the upcoming week as usual. Please follow your normal schedule!!
The above schedule is different for the 8th grade. Last week, 8th graders had the opportunity to hand in missing assignments. Live instructional classes are still scheduled the same as usual. Please see below for important dates.
- Monday, June 8th: Last day of instructional classes
- Wednesday, June 10th: Graduation Prayer Service with Father Brendan at 10:00 am. It will be done virtually.
- Friday, June 12th: 8th Grade Virtual Graduation
Once I receive directives from the Diocese on how students can pick up there belongings that were left in school, I will inform you. If there are any concerns, please let me know.
As we prepare to end this month of May, dedicated to our Blessed Mother, let us call upon her to guide and lead us through. May we continue to lead by example and preserve in this time of greatest need.
Hail Mary , full of grace,
the Lord is with thee;
blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Continued prayers of safety and health,